Image Map

12.29.2011

Movies by Megan

I've been a little under the weather lately. This has resulted in me watching a lot of movies while waiting for my cold to pass. I've attempted to make myself useful by reviewing these respective films for you below. Enjoy.

The Girl with the Dragon Tattoo

 






Super intense and super good. My only recommendation would be to see this one solo. The only thing worse than watching a rape scene, is watching a rape scene with your Dad.


Sarah's Key

I could have sworn when I saw this preview weeks ago, Justin Timberlake was in it. So you can imagine my surprise as the film quickly revealed itself to be a full blown Holocaust movie. 
Nevertheless, I was still waiting for Justin's cameo. 'Huh. He must play a Nazi. He's really trying to be taken seriously as an actor. Good for him.' I thought.

The Descendants



                                 I love you Boo.



It's a George Clooney movie set in Hawaii. I love both those things, equally, so I was obviously a fan of this movie. I was also a fan of the Milk Duds I ate while watching it.

Pictures 1 - 2 - 3 - 4

2 comments:

  1. You are hilarious. I will make sure not to see Dragon Tattoo with my dad...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I liked the descendants. The daughters boyfriend was hilarious. I read the girl with the dragon tattoo but I haven't seen it yet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting on my blog. You're the best!